Thursday, August 2, 2012

Out of the Gate

What's up y'all?

          So I never thought I would ever have a blog. In fact a couple of years ago I thought I would be the last person with one. But here I am writing my first post.

          I'm doing this for a couple of reasons. 4 1, I have seen many different things that I have wished to share with the world only to realize that I had no one to share with. I am an only child and shy to top it off. Although I can be very loud and outgoing with friends, when not in my 'comfort zone' I am as quiet as a rock. 4 2, I like to think of myself as a someone who is in touch with the average person and his/her interests. I love to play video games for fun and not for the challenge. I love to see movies and watch TV but hate seeing 'fun' movies and shows getting nailed with bad reviews. I believe that I can truly provide correct expectations for both movies and tv shows. And video games. Basically what I'm trying to say is that I will review movies, tv shows, and video games as well as giving recommendations to odd and old entertainment during a dry spell. (I will also try to give some music and concert recommendations when I can but music likes are much more touchie-feelie and as a classic rock/heavy metal fan I don't want to upset any rap/pop/hip-hop fans.) And 4 3, Some of my friends say that I am one of the funniest people when I'm not trying so hopefully you will get some enjoyment out of my posts. I can guarantee that any 'funny as hell stories' I hear will definitively relay to you all.

          I suppose I should say something about myself right now right. As I'm writing, I am about to start my first year of college at Wake Forest University in North Carolina. In high school I did everything from being in the band (trombone) to taking part in Student Government and playing third string bench for the football team. I wasn't really good but when I did play I played offensive and defensive line. And I did have my moments which got me the nickname 'Will the Thrill' and 'Papa Fridge.' In my free time I attempt to play the drum parts for metal songs like Metallica's Trapped Under Ice and Slayer's Seasons in the Abyss and I am teaching myself the guitar (so far it's not going so well). As for college and my future, all I can say at the moment is that I might be on the marching band for the Demon Deacons (aka SOTOBAG).

          Well, I believe that's a good first post. As for questions like "what's fridge logic" and things like that, that's for another time.

Peace in the Middle East,
          WTT (Will the Thrill)

P.S. 4 4, WHAT THE F**K HAPPENED TO CLIVE WINSTON??? ( I hope someone gets that.)

No comments:

Post a Comment